- Soak the urad dal in water overnight,grind to a fine semi liuquid paste
- In a kadhai,put 3 spoons refined oil and make the paste brown also add the curd, again fry it for 10 more minutes.It shd remain semi liquid
- Take a flat big vessel and put the mixture to cool in a thick layer.
- As it settles, cut the mixture into rectangular pieces.
- Take a kadhai ,pour the mustard oil.
- Fry fennel seeds,chopped garlic,onions,green chilli and put all the spices together...pour half cup water and fry i till 20 minutes.
- Put all the pieces together in the masala - fry 6 more minutes.
- Serve with tea or even a main course with coriander garnish