1. Soak the Channa dal for 5 to 6 hours
2. Cook the channa dal till it becomes soft. Drain the water & keep aside until the dal should become dry.
3. Add jaggery to the cooked dal and keep in slow Fire for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the water to evaporate. Put cardamom powder to the mixture.
Keep aside for cooling. Then grind the mixture to fine paste. Prepare a ball of this and keep in a plate.
4.Prepare a soft dough of maida ( with water and little salt, and oil and turmeric powder)
5.Take the dough and wrap it in a small round size.keep the above paste ball, fold the dough all sides and cover the paste completely.
6. Then press this dough slowly in a flour both sides, and gently roll out.( while wrapping if it sticks use a little flour it and then roll it.)
7. Put the poli on the pan, roast the both sides then put the ghee on the both sides.
Now your Pooran Poli is ready to serve.