Papad is widely used as a side item along with south Indian meals. Some times people in Kerala use it as a snack with the evening tea. Today we are going to make a snack using Papad. It is a tasty snack.
- Boil potatoes, peal the skin and mash it.
- Mix potato, green chilly, coriander leaves, red chilly powder, garam masala, sugar and salt properly.
- Make a thick batter by mixing gram flour with sufficient water...
- Dip papad in water.. Place the potato mixture in the papad and roll it finely.
- Dip the papad roll in the gram flour batter well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the roll in oil till it turns light brown in colour.
- Serve hot, along with Chutney or Sauce...