Cooking Method :
Our dish is now ready to serve.
- Fry the ginger garlic paste in oil. Keep it aside.
- Boil the spinach well, in water and let it cool.
- Put it in the mixer jar and grind well.
- Mean while we can fry the paneer in oil in a pan.
- After the paneer turns slightly brown in colour, remove it from the pan.
- Pour some more oil in to the pan.
- Put the chopped onions, garam masala, cardamom powder and the fried ginger garlic paste in to it.
- Sauté well for sometime and pour the boiled spinach paste in to the pan...
- Add the fried paneer and needed amount of salt in to the pan, stir well. Switch off the stove..
- Fry 2 tsp of red chilly powder in one tbsp of ghee separately and add the same in to the mixture...
- Again stir well... Let it blend smoothly...