1. Roast the grated coconut and mawa separately. Take
care that they do not change the colour. Let the two come to the room
2. Then take half of the ghee and roast the semolina
in it till it gives a peculiar smell of roasting. At this stage sprinkle
milk on it, effervescence is seen and it is ready. Let it cool.
3. In a big bowl, now mix all the ingredients except
for desiccated coconut.
4. Make laddoos from the mixture.
5. Roll the laddoos in desiccated coconut. Serve.
6. Approximately twenty to twenty two medium sized laddoos can be
made with the ingredients. These laddoos can remain for four to five days when
kept outside and if refrigerated they last for fifteen to twenty days.
7. Though high in calories the laddoos are tasty and delicious,
sufficient to overcome hunger, very nutritious for kids......!!!