Method of Preparation:
1) Heat oil in a large pan or wok. Add onion, garlic and ginger and fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the curry paste, pumpkin puree and all the veggies. Fry gently for another 4-5 minutes.
2) Add coconut milk, stock, lime zest and lemongrass.
3) Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender, stirring every now and then. Season with to taste.
4) Add the chopped coriander leaves and garnish with edible flowers and micro greens.
5) A good accompaniment for Steam rice or Jasmine Rice.