Now in order to prepare the batter, first
1. Beat the egg very well until it becomes lighter and looks like double the original quantity. (As you do while making omelet)
2. By using a food processor or mixie, Mix sugar and the spices to a fine powder.
3.Now transfer the powdered sugar into a bowl and add oil together and stir them pretty hard till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Add the beaten egg to this mixture. Mix well to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Take the formerly prepared flour mixture and gradually add it to the batter, prepared by mixing sugar, oil and egg.
As you stir the mixture, it will become dense. You can add some more refined oil to make it smooth . Keep on repeating the process until its well blended and you find air bubble in the batter.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence to the batter and again blend thoroughly.
7.Here we are done with our batter now lets bake it !
For that Grease the baking tin or your cooker with oil. Place an iron griddle onto the stove on high flame. When its piping red hot place the greased cooker and heat it for 2 minutes
8.now Pour the mixture into the cooker and Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle or the washer on the lid.
9. Lower the flame and allow it to cook for 40 minutes,
10. After 30 minutes, using a skewer check whether the cake is done if the mixture does not stick then the cake is done.
Transfer onto a plate and enjoy ...