|EXERCISE PRINCIPLES FLEXIBILITY EXERCISES FITNESS EXERCISES STRENGTHENING EXERCISES|
• Evaluate your fitness level. Be certain that your exercise plan will not aggregate any chronic physical condition you may have, such as arthritis, check with your doctor first.
• Set a specific time period, you want to allot to your programme.
• Pick the exercise that uses skills different from those you may use at work.
• Consider choosing an activity you already enjoy or would like to try. If the activities are the ones you like, you'll always be motivated to keep doing them.
• Plan an exercise programme that includes strength training as well as endurance (aerobic) activity.
• Begin exercise gradually and work up slowly to your desired level of fitness.
• Always perform your exercise with right posture techniques so as not to lay stress on any of your joints and to avoid injury.
• Use equipment that is the right size or weight for your level of skills and physical size.
• Begin each workout with a gradual warm up period that includes flexibility exercises (at least five minutes) and end your exercise with a cool down period gradually bringing your body back to rest. A good stretch can also help reduce post-exercise soreness.
• Be certain to get enough daily rest.
• Pay attention to your own body's signals when they tell you to slow down.
• Never exercise after a heavy meal or after drinking alcohol. If you feel sick or dizzy, stop immediately.
• After and during exercise, prevent dehydration by drinking water.
• Aim to workout the whole body equally to make all group of muscles strong. Otherwise weaker muscles may be prone to injury.
• Proper breathing pattern is an essential factor during workouts.
Note : All statements given are only for information purpose. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information on this site. We suggest that you consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative health care remedies.