Toothache can be a sign of tooth decay. Only a Dental doctor can find the real cause of the pain. But let's try out some ways at home to control the pain.
• Gargle with warm water or warm water mixed with salt, each time after food or after brushing every night.
• When there is pain, take a piece of ice and press it against the skin between your thumb and forefinger.
• If you have severe pain, keep a piece of ice inside the mouth between the tooth and the cheeks for 15 minutes. Repeat four times a day.
• Have lots of milk and leafy vegetables and calcium. Avoid sweet, sour and cold things which causes tooth decay.
• When you have pain , never apply heat on your cheeks. If you are having an infection of the tooth applying heat will aggravate it. More Tips
Note : All statements given are only for information purpose. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information on this site. We suggest that you consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative health care remedies.