Stomach pain can occur commonly due to indigestion, acidity, menstrual cramps etc. Some women suffer pain after delivery.
• A mixture of nutmeg (optional), ginger juice and lime juice helps to control pain due to indigestion.
• A mixture of black tea with lime juice
• Boil fried cumin in a cup of a water for some time, strain and have the liquid.
• Chew a few coriander seeds and swallow its juice.
For pain after delivery
• Make a chutney with small onions, green chilies, salt and 2-3 pieces of cocum ( Kudum Puli) and have it for some days soon after delivery.
For menstrual cramps
Taking care of your food habits during your periods can help a lot.
Reduce salt, sweet and spicy consumption
Intake of a lot of food at one stretch should be avoided.
It helps to avoid intake of tea , coffee, coke, chocolate, cold water etc during this time. Lemonade, herbal tea etc works better.
After food, take vitamin B and Calcium supplements. This helps to reduce the pain.
Have fish, chicken, vegetables and fruits along with rice
Bathe in warm water
Keep a bottle of warm water above the stomach for some time.
It helps to do simple exercises (in yoga) in the days before you get your periods.
Take pain killers only after food or along with milk. Avoid having them on empty stomach.
Intake of Dates everyday helps to solve problems during periods. More Tips
Note : All statements given are only for information purpose. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information on this site. We suggest that you consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative health care remedies.