Ear pain can occur due to allergy, filling of wax in the ear, chillness, entry of any foreign body in the ear or infection in the Eustachian tube which connects ear, nose and throat.
• If you have pain while you are lying down, sit down with head held up straight.
• Chewing some thing like Chewing gum, will help to open up the clogged Eustachian tube and thus reduce the pain
• Avoid cold food and water
• Take care to avoid wetting the ear. Close the ears with cotton swabs, while bathing.
• Pouring Ayurvedic medicine, 'Balathailam' , will reduce the pain.
• Apply warm nutmeg oil in the area surrounding the ear. More Tips
Note : All statements given are only for information purpose. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information on this site. We suggest that you consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative health care remedies.