Neck pain can be due to improper habits in our daily routine or improper posture which cause pressure on the neck. Following measure can be take to avoid neck pain :
• Proper posture while sitting - keep your head up straight and rest your back on the chair.
• While lifting heavy things do not bend your back. Sit down with your knees bend, keep the heavy object close to your body while lifting.
• Sleeping on a hard bed and lying on your back is good for the neck and back. Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
• When you have neck pain avoid pillows while lying on the bed.
• When there is swelling or pain in the neck applying heat on the neck helps.
• Relax. Tension causes pressure on the neck muscles which leads to pain. More Tips
Note : All statements given are only for information purpose. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information on this site. We suggest that you consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative health care remedies.