1. Usually Joint pain is felt more in the morning. Apply some ointment on the affected area before going to bed everyday.
2. Apply Eucalyptus oil where there is pain. Steam the affected area or dip a towel in boiling water, twist the water out from the towel and apply it to the affected area.
4. Proper posture should be maintained while sitting, walking and lying down.
5. If overweight, control weight by reducing food and doing exercises.
6. Have one tea spoon of cod liver oil every day-Stick to the one tsp measure. Avoid use of too much pain killers especially those containing narcotic and sleeping tablets.
7. Have lots of fruits containing Vitamin C like Guava, Oranges, Gooseberries. Try avoiding milk and potatoes.
8. Fasting once a week having just carrot juice or cabbage soup helps to control a lot of problems associated with joint pain.
9. Cut lemon into small pieces and fry them in gingelly oil. Put the pieces in a clean cloth and tie it. Apply this warm pack to the affected area.
10. Boil tamarind leaf in water adding salt. Keep pouring the liquid on the affected area. This helps to reduce the pain.
Note : All statements given are only for information purpose. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information on this site. We suggest that you consult a qualified doctor before trying any alternative health care remedies.