1. Take a soap box. Remove the top portion using scissors. Paste the remaining sides with fevicol and dry it. (This will look like the bottom part of a match box)
2. Take a white paper and cut it according to the size of the box. Paste the paper on the soap box and color it using fabric colors. Leave for drying.
3. Do the same for other two boxes also.
4. Measure the length of the soap box
5. Now, take the card board, cut it into 6 equal squares keeping sides as soap box length.
6. Keep all 4 squares straight like |_|_|_|_| (say 1,2,3,4) and join the edges using cello tape
7. Now, paste the 5th square at the bottom, joining the sides of 2nd and 3rd square
8. Take a white paper and cut it according to the size of the squares. Paste the paper on the squares box and color it using fabric colors. Leave for drying. Design it with small flowers and leaf.
9. Take the painted soap box and paste it at the bottom along the side of 1st square
10. Take another painted soap box and paste it at the top along the side of 3rd square
11. Now, take another painted soap box and paste it in between 2nd and 3rd square
To do closer:
12. Take the 6th square and paste small pieces of card board along the sides as we did for main box (except for the measurement) and follow the same procedure. Using cello tape to join all the edges and corners. Paste white paper on it and color it. Design it if u like.
Please refer the piks
Try...its really simple...