1. Take the required number of coconut shells as given in the picture,remove those hair like coir.
2. After removing the coir completely,polish the coconut shells without any hair till the outer cover becomes smooth.
3. Take a small polished coconut shell and cut the edge in a zig-zag fashion using sharp knife.
4.Take a dry twig (dead dry)and a rectangular cardboard or asbestos sheet of size (20cm X 10cm) approx.
5. Now paint the above said materials using brown oil paint or the color you wish and allow it to dry.
6. Now using M-Seal fix the one end of the twig with the zig -zag coconut shell,so that it looks like a coconut tree.
7. Finally fix all the coconut shells and the tree on the cardboard sheet as you see in the picture.
8. Do some finishing and decorative works to make it catchy.
9. You can drop your pens and other stuffs in the coconut stand.