||GSM Mobile Phone w/Palm OS PDA|
||Palm OS 4.1|
||48 x 100 x 21 mm|
||850 mAH Lithium-Polymer, included|
This amazing Smartphone is the essence of entertainment, functionality and value joined in one stylish device. A successful combination of a mobile phone and a PDA, our G18 will let you stay connected to the net and your friends, be organized, read books, learn languages and even take pictures! Connect to your desktop to download Mpg4 movies. Use the G18 to send English or Chinese short messages. It recognizes
Chinese handwriting and will store a photo album, linked to your address book – great for the caller ID purposes; the 32-polyphonic melodies will be good to your ears.
Bonus CD with ECTACO Dictionaries and Flashcards
As a bonus, you get a disc, full of ECTACO Dictionary software for Palm OS, just look at the list of available languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish. And guess what? Flashcards too! With our dictionaries and flashcards on your new Smartphone you will acquire languages successfully!
Additional Device features
- Built-in English-Chinese Dictionary of 50,000 entries
- Supports Chinese handwriting recognition
- Built-in 16MB memory
- SDRAM - 16M Bytes, Flash - 4M Bytes
- Option to install Palm OS 4.1 software, maps, games, etc.
- Built-in digital camera CIF (352 x 288) with 2X digital zoom
- Picture caller ID function
- Supports 850 MHz and 1900 MHz GSM networks (functional in the US and Canada only)
- GPRS class 10
- Supports E-book, E-mail, WAP, SMS, MMS, STK, Java
- Touch screen speed dial-up of up to 40 numbers
- Bilingual Chinese (traditional/simplified) – English organizer
- IrDA 1.2
- GSM Talk Time (2 hours), GSM standby time (100 hours)
The GSM Mobile Phone w/Palm OS PDA comes boxed with a PC-link cable (serial port), 100-240V -0.18A 50/60Hz adapter, Li-Polymer Battery, headphones, CD PDTalk G18 with software manuals and games, a leather cover, plus the ECTACO bonus CD.