Take print out of the pattern of the squirrel and paste it on the White Board.
The design contains four figures numbered 1, 2, 3 & 4
1. Cut the board according to the outline of the four figures.
2. Take figure 1 and write “A” in the front part of the figure and “B” on the back side of the figure. Repeat same for other figures.
3. Take grey carpet cloth and place the A part of the figure 1 on the cloth. Draw the outline with the tailor chalk and cut it. Repeat same with figure 4 and Figure 3
4. On the same cloth place the B part of the figure 1 and draw the outline with the chalk and cut it. Repeat same with figure 4 and Figure 3.
5. Take Medium fur cloth (make sure the direction of fur is same as marked in the pattern) and place the A part of the figure 2 on the cloth. Draw the outline with the tailor chalk and cut it.
6. On the same cloth place the B part of the figure 2 and draw the outline with the chalk and cut it.
7. Fold the figure 4 and stitch it with Figure 1.
8. Then stitch A part of figure 1 with A part of Figure 2 as shown below:
Repeat steps 8 and 9 for with B part of Figure1, 2 and 4.
9. Stitch A part of figure 3 with B part of figure 3 as shown below:
Note: Do not stitch the area marked as OPEN
11. .Cut a small hole (marked as “EYES“ in Figure 1 ) of the left and right side of the squirrel face and on the nose (marked as “NOSE”). Put the 6mm eye with bolt into the “EYES\” hole on the left and right side of the face. Put the 6mm nose with bolt into the “NOSE” hole.
12. Stuff cotton from the lower portion of the squirrel which was marked as OPEN. Make sure cotton should be filled in all possible areas of the Squirrel.
13. After stuffing stitch the opened area.
14. Take a black marker pen and draw three lines on the head of the squirrel as in the picture.