With a plethora of lip shades available in the market, there are a few hues
like coral, red and purple that should definitely find a place in your beauty
Reena Chhabra, CEO at Nykaa Beauty, and Bhavya Chawla, chief stylist at Voonik,
have listed a few shades that you must have:
* Nude: With a range of nude shades available in the market,
choose the right shade for your skin tone, otherwise it can make you look pale.
It can be combined with red, pink, orange to give you the right shade of that
colour, which is most suitable for your skin tone, making you look stunning.
* Pink: The colour doesn't only amplify the beauty of lips, but
it also goes well with almost any kind of eye make-up. Decide on a lighter shade
of pink for an understated look or go for a bright pink shade to flaunt your
* Corals: Use the shade to complement any eye look, or pair it
with matching blush and shadow for a monochromatic effect. Coral lips go well
with a little darker or tanned skin. Too dark a shade could be a bit
intimidating, but a burnt shade works well for the Indian skin tone.
* Plum: This colour is for a woman who carries off a serious
conversation with as much ease as she dons a party style. Since this colour has
become increasingly popular, there's now a wide range of shades available in
* Red: If you have a bold personality, then red is an important
shade in your make-up kit. It looks good on all skin tones, depending upon the