|Article / Fashion and Beauty / Beauty||Post Comments|
How to deal with body ordour this summer?
|By : Webindia123 Editor , , 10.5.2018 Mail Now|
As the scorching heat sinks in, people are losing
their calm and obsessing over how to beat the summer stink.
Here are some tips for preventing body odour:
- Be generous with the use of colognes. Colognes and Eau de Toilette constitute mainly water, or a mixture of alcohol and water, with only 2 to 5 percent perfume.
- Colognes can be added to bath water. Or, add eau de cologne to a mug of water and used as a last rinse. It has a cooling effect too.
- Bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) helps to prevent body odour, as well. Making a paste of baking soda and water and applying on the affected areas such as underarm, feet, arms, helps a lot to combat the smell.
- Potato slices can also be rubbed on areas where odour forms easily.
- Addition of one teaspoon alum to your bath water also helps. Crush some mint leaves and add them too.
- Rose water can always be added generously to bath water. It is a natural coolant and also a fragrant.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to two tablespoons of water or rose water. Apply this under the arms with cotton wool.
- To remove odour from the hair, add the juice of a lemon and half a cup of rose water to a mug of water and use as a last rinse.