|Article / Fashion and Beauty / Beauty||Post Comments|
Natural Hair Care at home
|By : Shailender SIngh , Noida, India 9.3.2012 Phone:09868090163 Mail Now|
Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help growth of hair.
- Apply coconut oil which has been boiled with small onions for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
- Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
- Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
- Mix Shikakai powder with the water drained from the cooked rice and wash the hair with it.
- Crush the leaves of five petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
- Heat oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.