- A Plate
- Camel texture white
- Camel Acrylic gloss medium
- A design
- Carbon paper
- Oil Paints
- Take the plate and clean it well.
- Trace the design on to the plate using a carbon paper.
- Give the outline of the design using a cone filled with Camel texture white.
- Wait till the outline dries.
- Now paint the design with oil paints. Choose
colours according to your taste.
- It takes 2-3 days to dry.
- After drying apply camel acrylic gloss
medium onto the plate. It gives a glossy finish to the painting and also
helps it to last long.
Your ceramic painting
To make a cone:
Take a thick plastic cover or sheet, roll it in the shape of a
cone and stick the edges. Fill
the paste inside the cone and close it sticking the ends tightly. Make a
small hole with a pin at the tip of the cone. The fine paste can be squeezed
out in a thin strand. This can be used to give the out line of the design in