Situated on the right wing of the Rajwada, Gopal Mandir is a marble-spiral
structure built in 1832 by Krishna Bai Holkar in Maratha style of architecture.
Dedicated to Lord Krishna, the temple houses a two feet tall statue of
Lord Krishna made of silver which is kept on a marble-inlaid altar with silver-plated doors. The spacious
central hall of the temple has amazing pillars bearing a massive roof
which is elaborately decorated. The lightening system in the form
of huge glass chandeliers is an added attraction.