|Article / Medicine / Homeopathy||Post Comments|
HAIR CARE AND HOMEOPATHY
|By : Dr.Geetanjali S.Bothe , MUMBAI 400080, INDIA 17.6.2011 Phone:9987027807 Mail Now|
|Man mandir Suraksha, B-2,307,Nahur Road,Mulund W,|
|Hair Care Tips For Healthy hair
I remember my grandmother's hair was black and there was no greying at all. Her scalp was free of dandruff,no hair problems at all. But her hair was properly oiled and she took good care of it. Now I observe youngsters with premature greying of hair. They start applying hair dye full of chemicals.The hair becomes lustreless. Mental stress,competition ,worries,lack of proper balanced diet,pollution all these things lead to hairfall and premature greying of hair.These are some of the common causes of hairfall. One has to rule out underlying medical conditions if the hairfall is severe.
I have listed some of the things which most of you must be knowing.
· Methi seeds : They are good for hair. Make powder of methi seeds. Mix it with water and apply when you wash ur hair. This will reduce hairfall, prevent premature greying of hair, and make your hair soft, shiny and silky.
· Amla :Indian gooseberry is a rich source of Vitamin C. It is good for hair, prevents premature greying of hair, reduces hairfall. You can eat them.
· Leafy vegetables, pulses (kabuli chana), butter milk should be included in your diet. Hair needs nutrition, most of the hair problems can be corrected by having a balanced diet. Include vegetable soups in your diet.
· Oiling your hair is very important. Heat the oil. Apply warm coconut oil. Massage gently with your fingers in the scalp and leave it overnight. AT THE SAME TIME also massage your feet with warm coconut oil before going to bed .You will feel mentally relaxed. Old people should take care that they should not slip after applying oil to their feet.
· Heredity plays important role in premature greying of hair and baldness. Homeopathic medicines if started early can reduce the hairfall and prevent premature greying of hair.
· Yoga, especially pranayam prevents premature greying of hair. Yoga helps to relieve your stress, especially mental stress which is one of the reasons for premature greying of hair.
· Henna is very good for hair. Apply henna, you can add curds to it. Wash your hair after 2 hours. After two or three days apply oil and leave it overnight. Wash your hair the next day. You will observe your hair to be silky and shiny. If you have cold or sinusitis do not apply henna.
· Shikakai, Ritha are extremely beneficial for hair. It is preferable to wash your hair once a week with only Shikakai and Ritha without using shampoo or soap.