Saturday, October 23, 2021
Back To Questions

Q I am male, 39 years, I have knod under left nipple since 15 year. difference in both size chest now I want to get it cure, please suggest with ur contacts-
  Posted By : sant kumar , Jaipur | On 9.1.2014 Post Answer


You need to consult surgeon who can examine you and suggest a treatment if needed.

  Posted By :Admin , | On 26.5.2014