Thursday, December 2, 2021
Back To Questions

Q I am 31 year old married in last june so sir i am facing some sexual problem in my married life actually when i start sex with my wife my sperm is automatically fall out within 5 minutes, my wife is never satisfied from me and after one time i never want to do sex again in same night so please suggest me the treatment in Guwahati only it's very urgent so that we can spend a happy married life. regards Priyanshu
  Posted By : Priyanshu Chakraborty , Guwahati | On 16.8.2012 Post Answer


Bro u r not in problem. 5 minute before ejaculation is very sufficient for satisfying both partners. first must foreplay (by anymeans i.e liking/kissing/pushing/pumping, etc) ur wife till her feel orgasm then introduce ur penis to her. ask her about her feelings when time of act and keep in mind how to give sexual enjoy/ pleasure to her. u hold control urself. u can control the problem by doing light yoga, meditation and will power. i think u can cure urself and no need to see doctors. if not satisfy by ur partner then u post again.

  Posted By :B Luwang , Imphal | On 20.6.2013

Please consult your internist and follow his advice. There are many ways of treating premature ejaculation. Self treatment, psychoanalysis,sex therapy and medications are all different modes of treatment. Your internist should be able to adivise you.

  Posted By :Admin , Kochi | On 4.6.2013