Saturday, October 23, 2021
Back To Questions

Q I m 35 years old ,married last 16 oct 2012. Now I am feel problem during intercourse in my penis due to fungal infection. Plz inform me for tretment in guwahati.
  Posted By : tapan devnath , guwahati | On 6.7.2012 Post Answer


You should see an urologist for treatment.. For the contact address of urologists in guwahati

  Posted By :Dr. Neeraj , Chennai | On 17.7.2012