Sunday, November 29, 2020
Back To Questions

Q Dear Docter, my father is suffering from tumor of lung cancer. We use ayurvedic medicine. But there is no change in the health. please gave me some advise. Doctor gave him 6 chemoterapy also.
  Posted By : Aditya , Haryana | On 29.2.2012 Post Answer


A Patient who is diagnosed to have lung cancer should be under the care of a cancer specialist. The specialist should determine whether the patient should undergo surgery or radiation therapy with or without chemotherapy. Please take your father to a specialist.

  Posted By :Admin , Kochi | On 30.5.2012