Sunday, January 17, 2021
Back To Questions

Q Dear Doctor Good morining I have problem Testicular Torsion i can feel that all ways torsion what i have to do i would like to visit doctor but i dont know which special doctor to visit for this problem please advice to me Thank you & regards srinivas
  Posted By : srinivas , dubai | On 30.1.2012 Post Answer


The Specialist you may have to see is a general Surgeon.He can refer you to a specialist if needed.

  Posted By :Admin , Kochi | On 16.2.2012