Sunday, January 17, 2021
Back To Questions

Q Sir my mother is suffring blader tumor in 2nd stage please give me sassation for treatment and is this curable give me answer soon.
  Posted By : jay prakash , chhindwara m.p. | On 30.12.2011 Post Answer


If your mother is under the care of a physician she should be able to answer all your questions about her particular type of tumor. Please consult her Urologist.

  Posted By :Admin , Kochi | On 17.2.2012