Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Back To Questions

Q heyy.I am in 10th standard.I want to be a C.A what course should I pursue and from where? What is the percentage required and other eligibility criteria.Please tell me the whole procedure.
Posted By : charu tayal , delhi, delhi | On 7.1.2011
Post Answer Post Answer


hi charu,u shold first register urslf to the institute,,u can register in 10 stndrd also..but the entrance xam will be after qualifying ur minimm % is required to give the CA xam in 12stndrd...once u've registrd,justafter 12th u'll be eligible 4 the entrance...after passing the entrance u've to register urslf for the ipcc(2nd level)..9 monh after registration u'll have ur ipcc xam..after qualifying this u've to undergo for the 3 years articleship trainingunder a CA...AFTER THE 2.5 YEARS TRAINING U'LL HAVE UR FINAL XAM...

  Posted By :Hitesh Sharma , sriganganagar | On 10.1.2011