Mahant Ghasi Memorial Museum located near D.K.Hospital, was established
by Raja Mahant Ghasidas of Rajnandgaon in 1875. The museum records the
major events of the town's history and is known for its collection of
antiquities like inscriptions, images, sculptures, coins and things associated
with natural history and anthropology. The museum has two floors and five
galleries. The first floor houses objects related to nature and its history
containing various mammals, snakes, and birds. The museum also houses
a huge library.