Viewer's Questions

I did my BBM and PU in Arts, so can I go do Home science, it was my dream to do Home science, so please help

  Posted by : Rini , Bangalore
On : 10.9.2015
   Post Answer

I hope that You can do post graduate degree/diploma program. The eligibility for this course is any graduation. But more preference is given to candidates with a Bachelor's degree in home science. So try your best.
For details about Home Science click here

  Posted By : Roseline Regite , Kochi
On : 11.9.2015

hi, this is srini. i am studying 12th and i have a subject like physics, chemistry, maths, computer science and language. can i study home science? kindly give me suggestion. please...srini

  Posted by : srinivasan , kumbakonam
On : 5.6.2013
   Post Answer

Dear Srini, You can join for home science course after your 12th standard. The minimum eligibility required for graduate course in home science is 10+2. The details of the course and colleges offering courses in home science can be had from the link, Career Option in Home Science

  Posted By : Moderator , Kochi
On : 6.6.2013

I have done Bsc in Home Science in Family Resource Management In India.Now im living with my husband in scarborough,ontario,canada. I want to knw further study programme as well as job related to my degree in this area.suggest me some. thnx

  Posted by : priti , ontario
On : 27.4.2012
View Answer (0)   |    Post Answer
View All Question & Answers >>