Viewer's Questions

I have done diploma in electrical engg. Which different dept can i apply for a surveyors licence.For example from the following. Fire. Marine. Misleneous. Marine cargo.Engg.etc.

  Posted by : sayed shahid abbas , mumbai
On : 11.3.2013
View Answer (0)   |    Post Answer

I get 17000 rank in jem and 126000 aieee rank. Which is better for me electrical or marine engineering?Which college can I get in W.Bengal?

  Posted by : SIRSHAK MANNA , dankuni
On : 17.6.2012
   Post Answer

For details of Electrical Engineeringclick here
For details of Marine Engineeringclick here

  Posted By : Saritha , Kochi
On : 18.6.2012

i am a final year student of BE(ECE).Which master degree or course should i do?pls help me.

  Posted by : swapnil utge , GULBARGA
On : 20.1.2012
   Post Answer

I think that you should first concentrate on giving GATE exams if you really want to pursue your master from an A-List college or institute. The GATE exams are organised by top IIts themselves. It should work well for you.

  Posted By : Kuldeep , Chandigarh
On : 10.6.2013
View All Question & Answers >>