Viewer's Questions

respected sir, i passed in stream of civil engineer.i want to prepare for ssc exam, which is the best for me ssc junior engineer or ssc cgl, in which post they provide good salary and chances of improvement.

  Posted by : danish , mumbai
On : 23.1.2015
View Answer (0)   |    Post Answer

Hello sir. I am Bhavna, I have completed my PG in Maths, currently I am lecturer in Engg. college Shegaon. I want to study competitive exam and NET .How I will study for that can you tell me? this is request u!!!!.

  Posted by : Bhavan Rajendra kolte , Nandura
On : 15.7.2014

Hello Bhavna,

I think, regular coaching classes for competitive exam/ NET are out of your teaching schedule, but, however, there may be weekend courses that you can attend.

If that too out of your timing, what I can suggest you the following strategy.
1) First collect previous question paper. Without any preparation, try to answer it. This will help to assess your competence.
2) Note the subjects that you are not comfortable or not condifent
3) Make a schedule for nearest exam date ( for NET.. December) and follow it.
4) Take important notes and paste them everywhere your eyes often reach ( like, near to your dressing table, washing area, kitchen wall.. on dinning table.. bedroom.. etc.. ). The good part of it is whenever you see it, you try to read it and remember it.
5) Finally, be confident and tell yourself "You will survive"

Write us back once you find this really helpful. and keep update your progress.

Best wishes.

  Posted By : Career Expert Dr. Rupesh Kumar , York
On : 16.7.2014

I m in the last yr of my Msc earth science degree.May i eligible to apply in UPSC geologist examination after completing it?

  Posted by : satish , kurukshetra
On : 24.10.2013
   Post Answer

Eligibility for Geologists exam is aMaster's degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Mineral Exploration or Hydrology from a recognised University, or Diploma of Associate ship in Applied Geology of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or Master's degree in Mineral Exploration or Master's degree in Hydrogeology.For more details on Geologists exam click here.

  Posted By : moderator , Mumbai
On : 25.10.2013
View All Question & Answers >>