|Article / Fashion and Beauty / Beauty||Post Comments|
What are Wrinkles?
|By : Ravindra Dargainya , Mumbai, India 18.4.2017 Phone:9004839333 Mail Now|
Wrinkles are creases, folds, or ridges in the skin. They normally appear as people get older, but they can also develop after spending a long time in water. The first wrinkles to appear on a person's face tend to occur as a result of facial expressions.
Sun damage, smoking, dehydration, some medications, and environmental and genetic factors affect when and where people will develop wrinkles. Most wrinkles tend to appear in the parts of the body which receive the most sun exposure, especially the face and neck, the back of the hands, and the arms.
Most people do not welcome wrinkles, and billions of dollars are spent globally on treatments to remove or delay them. Some of these therapies make great claims but have no effect, while others may have moderate, significant, or very considerable success.
The following steps may help slow the process down:<
· Avoiding excessive sun exposure reduces skin damage, because the sun causes the skin to age faster. Hats, protective clothing, and sunscreens can protect the skin from wrinkles by reducing sunlight damage.
· Zero exposure to sunlight totally is not recommended, however, because it is a vital source of Vitamin D and vitamin D is essential for bone strength and other aspects of health. Some sunscreens can protect the skin while allowing vitamin D to be synthesized.
· Moisturizers do not prevent wrinkles, but they may help temporarily make tiny lines and creases less evident.
· Quitting smoking can prevent the accelerated aging of skin. Even a long-term heavy smoker can slow down the process by giving up.
· Avoid alcohol because it dehydrates the body and the skin.
· Sleeping at least 7 hours a night, eating healthily and exercising regularly help to maintain overall health, and this may include skin quality.
For all skin,hair and nail treatment call 9004839333. Clinics at Malad, Juhu and Bandra in Mumbai.